Friday, January 2, 2009

Thing 7- RSS

You know, I was one of the 92% that was like what the heck is RSS. Now though, I can say I know what it is and know how to use it. I like using google reader. Just like the video says, It saves time. Time is valuable to me because of my family life and work. By using this application, I can stay up to date without having to go to several websites. All the news and updates are brought to me. Technology is a great thing!! I'm not quite sure how I would use this in school other than to pool a bunch of resource sites together for students. Maybe, I could do current events in class and subscribe to several technology blogs or technology sites in which students could use to do their current events. Personally, I can uses this to pool information that I like to look at on a daily basis into on spot rather than going to each site individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment