Friday, January 2, 2009

Thing 8

I found this session on RSS to be okay. It was a little bit of a repeat on the last lesson. These search engines were nice. I found some cool info and links to site on pole vault. I found that the link in the assignment to Feedster did not work. Did anyone else have this problem? The two search tools that I liked best were Technorati and Topix. They were easy to navigate and pretty user friendly. I find that with most people, if technology isn't very user friendly then they won't use it or put the time into figuring it out. I found some cool You Tube videos of Pole Vault and I have linked to them on the side of my Blog. If your wondering, I love pole vaulting. I started in my senior year of high school and vaulted through college. I still vault every now and then and I help coach pole vault. I also hold the school record both indoor and outdoor in pole vault at Aquinas College at 15 feet 6 inches. Since college, I have been 16 ft 6 in. It is nice to be able to have track and field news sent to one location instead of me having to go to different sites to find the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment