Friday, January 2, 2009

23 Things- Thing 5


Tech teacher trading card
Originally uploaded by milesgre

This is a really cool program. I think the students would get a kick out of making their own personal trading cards. Professionally, you could use these as a business card. I can use them in teaching so that I can find out information about my students. I could us this at the beginning of each marking period with my students. I could take their photo on my digital camera and then have each of them make a card. I could have them write about their hobbies and interests, put their hour and homeroom teacher on the card as well as their home info. Students would not only be learning technology, but also helping me put names with faces. Way cool!

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of using this at the beginning of each 9 weeks. It is a great way to get students excited about class. Have you thought about issues of them having to sign up for Flickr?

    ReplyDelete