Friday, January 9, 2009

Thing 13

Web 2.0 tools are great. I can see myself using them to make videos for demonstrations for my classes and even presentations that I am giving in class. Students are much more entertained by the glitter of technology in a presentation than me just getting up and lecturing. These tools also make it easy to share info and access it from virtually anywhere. It is also nice because then I don't have to lug around equipment when I go places. This is definitely the wave of the future and it's time for me to jump aboard. I'm glad I am taking this class. As far as personal life, I love the slide show maker. I am planning on making a collection of photos and copying it to a DVD for each of my kids. What a great way to store memories. I also like that you can put songs and themes in the slide show. Great stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment